Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Glass Etching - Flower Pot Embellishment - Upcoming Projects

We have had a couple of extremely fun projects this past month!  Every month as the group grows, we get to know each other better, shares ideas, and the word spreads about us we are exploding into quite a group!  Be sure to read to the bottom for projects that are coming up in the near future.

GLASS ETCHING & CUTTING STENCILS


What a fun project this was.  Before anyone could do the acutal etching they had to cut their own stencils!  What laughter, what fun!
Thank you to Marilyn, Dennis and Jan for all the donated glassware.








FRIENDSHIP










FUN




 3D FLOWER POT EMBELLISHMENT


What do you get when you add spackling to a flower pot?  Instant relief!  Not as in a headache compound, but a 3D effect ready to sand, smooth, texturize and paint!  














Waiting for the pink spackling to dry to white





 



OCTOBER PROJECT

If you receive the Moose 2417 newsletter you already know about this project.  Everyone is already getting excited if the feedback I'm getting is any gauge.  Scheduled for next week, people are already planning to start prep work at tomorrows gathering and are already picking out the perfect fabric for clothing!



LINT FREE - NOT!!!!!!!!
This very unique project will be coming up soon.  Made from dryer lint!  Yes, save your lint please.  Especially colors.  When your washing up those winter blankets save the yellows, blues, pinks, reds, etc for us.  Easy to do pictures are like paint by numbers.  You will be able to choose any picture you want from our pattern books. 

As you can see, we are busy, busy, busy!  Fun, friendship and family.  Come join in.  See you soon and until then, Happy Crafting!

Bonnie "B"









1 comment:

  1. Sandy (Sandoone) HoytOctober 7, 2010 at 12:45 AM

    Hey Bee...I had a great time today...I'd show you my scarecrow but she doesn't have a shirt yet...but she is coming along nicely...I'll have her dressed next week....Hey do I get $5 off my spot for being a "follower"? I can't wait for the craft show..my pot people are evolving...they are a little more elaberate then last year and hopefully I 'll have couples on a bench and coconut fish (something else I've been working on)..So craft friends..I'll be out by the road flagging then in and yes, Myke is going to do signs for us...Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a great group...it's not just the crafting that attracts me..it's the great people who come out to "play" on wednesday afternoon...Hugs, Sandoone

    ReplyDelete