Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SWEDISH WEAVING CLASS SCHEDULED



Several people wanted to learn this special weaving so we have scheduled Wednesday, March 3rd to learn from Martha Darling. I'm sure Maureen will help out too. The two pictures of this weaving are samples from both Martha and Maureen.




Supplies needed: A large eye needle (used sometimes for plastic canvas). Martha suggests a plastic one if you can get it. Two of our group are shopping now to try and pick up extras from the coast. Martha will provide the woven material and yarns, expect to reimburse her approximately $5.00.




In order to have enough supplies for everyone though, please let me know if you will be attending this group.




Beautiful.............................




2 comments:

  1. Bonnie: I will be there tomorrow Wednesday, about 1 pm. I think this would be fun to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie I am not smart enough to know how to do a new post. So I will include a link here for a fun idea. Crocheting with Platic Bags.

    http://www.creativejewishmom.com/2009/11/crochet-fun-placemats-using-plastic-bags.html

    ReplyDelete